british driving license
british driving license. produced authentically like the original document. Model 2020 year. Validation period 10 years. In the United Kingdom, a driving license is the official document which authorizes its holder to operate motor vehicles on highways and other public roads. It is administered in England, Scotland and Wales by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) and in Northern Ireland by the Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA).
As UK nationals do not normally have identity cards, a photographic driving license can serve many of the purposes of an identity card in non-driving contexts, such as proof of identity (e.g. when opening a bank account, buy or rent house and cars) or of age (e.g. when buying age-restricted goods such as alcohol).
The categories of driver’s license are:
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (Driving license categories AM, A1, A2, A),
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (Driving license categories B, BE, W)
- C – vans and trucks over 3,500kg (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (Driving license categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (Driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)
You can find all necessary information to place an order for driving license below:
Your given names:
Your sex (M or F):
Your date and place of birth:
License number (optional):
Date of issue and expiration (optional):
Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
Your photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information:
Please fill in the form above and attach required pictures and send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with your order.
There are no reviews yet.